Swedish Medical Center Neuro Expansion and Renovation
Swedish Medical Center is moving forward on a $50 million expansion. Highlights include:
- Adding needed critical care beds and medical surgical beds.
- Adding 65,000 square feet to the campus and renovating 28,000 square feet.
- Creating 39 incremental beds that will be dedicated to the neuroscience program.
- Constructing two additional floors to the south tower resulting in new neuroscience, medical and surgical beds.
- Constructing a new neurocritical care unit to address more significant patient needs and volume.
- Redesigning a new lobby and entrance to the neuroscience portion of the hospital.
- Purchasing an additional outpatient 3T MRI for advanced neurological imaging.
Aspenhills Consulting is providing modeling and clash detection process support services for the HVAC/Plumbing trade contractor at the Neuro Expansion project. Our work includes:
- Working directly for the Electrical trade contractor to create 3D models of its scopes of work.
- Identification of unique company standards and details for inclusion in the model.
- Working with the trade contractors for identification and detailing of prefabricated sections of work.