Aspenhills Consulting is providing technical support services for the General Contractor, and Mechanical/Plumbing/Electrical/Fire Protection trade contractors for the new 40,000 SF IREA Headquarters addition and renovation in Sedalia, Colorado. Our work includes:
- Acting as the BIM/VDC technical services provider for the general contractor to include leadership of the overall modeling and clash process.
- Creation of project specific BIM execution plan.
- Working directly for the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trade contractors to create 3D models of their scopes of work.
- Identification of unique company standards and details for inclusion in the model.
- Organization and direction of the clash detection process for the general contractor.
- Participation in the clash detection process on behalf of the trade contractors.
- Coordination with other sub trades.
- Working with the trade contractors for identification and detailing of prefabricated sections of work.
- Location of layout points in the model for use by robotic total stations.
- Training for company personnel in the use of modeling and clash detection software.
- Providing additional value added options for the team’s use of enhanced technologies.