Lockheed Martin FAB Structure
The project consists of 123,700 sf of new construction of a Final Assembly building at the Lockheed Martin complex in Denver.
Our work includes:
- Working directly for the mechanical and plumbing trade contractor to create 3D models of their scope of work.
- Identification of unique company standards and details for inclusion in the model.
- Participation in the clash detection process on behalf of the trade contractors.
- Coordination with other sub trades.
- Working with the trade contractors for identification and detailing of prefabricated sections of work.
- Location of layout points in the model for use by robotic total stations.