4990 Dahlia Street Grow Facility
Aspenhills Consulting is providing support services for the mechanical/plumbing contractor at a new hydroponic grow facility in Denver, Colorado. Our work includes:
- Creation of a 3D model of the mechanical and plumbing systems from the designer’s 2D documents.
- Working with the trade contractors to revise the project design to accommodate the very tight structural constraints in the remodel portion of the building.
- Coordination with other sub trades outside of clash meetings.
- Participation in the GC led clash detection process on behalf of the trade contractor.
- Location of layout points in the model for use by robotic total stations.